Tuesday, June 10, 2014

In Full Bloom




 



One of my recent buys was this pair of cherry blossom shorts that I am completely obsessed with. The soft pastel petals against the white baroque-like texture fabric was simply too hard to resist. I wore a white puff sleeved shirt (very Shakespearean-like no?) which gave the outfit a very romantic feel. I finished off the outfit with a baby pink purse and taupe suede pumps. Can you believe this purse is about 10 years old? Chanel rarely makes this shade of pink and it also goes to show that the 2.55 bag is so timeless and chic. Just as a forewarning: Chanel is my favorite purse brand so expect to see lots of it here on my blog!

Top: Alexander McQueen
Shorts: Dolce & Gabbana
Purse: Chanel
Heels: Chanel

Photography by Sammi Jin

3 comments:

  1. This is so chic and elegant! Love the co-ordinating shorts and bag. It's a beautiful outfit, I am just so in love with the shorts!

    Lauren
    laurenmariesreveries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful <3 really nice shorts, totally my style :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the shorts paired with the pink Chanel! <3
    www.MyPinkBoudoir.eu

    ReplyDelete